Happy Holidays! Lots of travel in 2019 so it’s time to “Unpack with the Pao’s!”
Stephen and Marsha visited:
- West Chester, PA — Christina joined the road trip to cheer CMU club water polo!
- Überlingen, Germany & Zürich, Switzerland — Family! Fun!!! Perhaps Fun is a stretch!
- Baltimore, MD — Attended a real life fairytale wedding!
- Houston, TX — Shameless plug for BB.Q Chicken in Katy! Go visit our friend’s new restaurant!
- Bangkok, Thailand — Retox after the Detox! Shout out to Rohan for the term!
- Seattle, WA — Anybody else love being a tourist in your former hometown?! (The Space Needle got a “space lift.”)
- San Francisco, CA — Reunion with friends from Los Altos and Barracuda!
- East Coast — Final Yale family weekend and our second CMU family weekend!
Christina: senior at Yale, on track to graduate in 2020 with BA in Classics and BA/MA in Political Science. Christina was honored to be chosen as a Truman Scholar last May then interned at the UN in Bangkok working on Gender Inequality during the summer! And she just became a Rhodes Scholar too! Go visit her at Oxford University!
We’ve had so much fun and look forward to another year! Keep in touch!
Stephen, Marsha, Christina (21 yr), and Annalisa (19 yr)