Happy Holidays! Lots of travel in 2019 so it’s time to “Unpack with the Pao’s!”
Stephen and Marsha visited:
- West Chester, PA — Christina joined the road trip to cheer CMU club water polo!
- Überlingen, Germany & Zürich, Switzerland — Family! Fasting! Fun!!! Perhaps Fun is a stretch!
- Baltimore, MD — Attended a real life fairytale wedding!
- Houston, TX — Shameless plug for BB.Q Chicken in Katy! Go visit our friend’s new restaurant!
- Bangkok, Thailand — Retox after the Detox! Shout out to Rohan for the term!
- Seattle, WA — Anybody else love being a tourist in your former hometown?! (The Space Needle got a “space lift.”)
- San Francisco, CA — Reunion with friends from Los Altos and Barracuda!
- East Coast — Final Yale family weekend and our second CMU family weekend!
Christina: senior at Yale, on track to graduate in 2020 with BA in Classics and BA/MA in Political Science. Christina was honored to be chosen as a Truman Scholar last May then interned at the UN in Bangkok working on Gender Inequality during the summer! And she just became a Rhodes Scholar too! Go visit her at Oxford University!
Annalisa: recipient of Marsha’s 7 am enema request in Germany (Marsha was pretty upset by the mix up…as was Annalisa!), she recovered and TA’d for the School of Design Pre-College summer program, now a sophomore at Carnegie Mellon focused on Industrial Design & team captain for club water polo!
We’ve had so much fun and look forward to another year! Keep in touch!
Stephen, Marsha, Christina (21 yr), and Annalisa (19 yr)